Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

Chrysler Town and Country 2010, power stow and go third row,

Customer Question

Chrysler Town and Country 2010, power stow and go third row, right side, won't stow. The back section folds down, then when it is supposed to let go from the hook in the floor, you can hear a click, but it doesn't let go. It just stays in the position with the back folded down.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you on this concern.
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Have you checked the base of the Stow & Go seats at the rear pivot areas to see if you notice anything bent? These are notorious for bending the braces at the bottom rear of the seats and this can cause different failures depending on where the unit is damaged...
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
I'm just checking in to see if you have had a chance to inspect the Stow & Go seats... If you still need help, don't hesitate to post a reply. I'm here as needed to help you solve this issue....
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert