Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler LHS: i have a 00 chrylser lhs and it starts up

Customer Question

hi
i have a 00 chrylser lhs and it starts up but evertime i step on the gas it cuts off.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the sepentine belt popped and we replaced it and the car would start so we jumped the battery and the car starts but ever time u step on the gas the car cuts off.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I would start first with checking to see if the charging system is putting out the correct charging system voltage at the battery with the engine running, you should see right at 14 volts at the battery with the engine running on a properly operating charging system. If the charging system checks okay then the next step would be to check the fuel pressure while the problem is occurring, normal operating pressure on a running engine should be right at 44 to 54 PSI. Check these thing for me and post back with the results and we can work from there if need be.