Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Chrysler Crossfire Srt 6: O.K. The Chrysler mechanic first

Customer Question

O.K. The Chrysler mechanic first told me that the TPMS I had put on from Ebay that were redone were not working. OK. Then he charged me 699.00 to install 4 more and although he told me that they were all working he still could not get them to stop the light on the dashboard! It's obvious he must have screwed up somewhere. He emailed Chrysler but the message hasn't come yet. The tires are all 36 for the crossfire Srt 6. Can you give me what to tell him since the computer and the TPMS all 4 definitely work!
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have a fault with the TPMS or tire warning light coming on one common issue I have seen is leaving any old sensor inside the vehicle interferes with the new sensors in the tires.Make sure all sensors are left out of the vehicle and not carried around except for the sensors in the tires themselves.
The other issue is an electrical interference from any after market components wires into the vehicle or after market tint on the windows causing electrical signal faults.This would need to be checked further to see if any of these are the cause here.
Thanks Pete