sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Chrysler 300: My cd player says disc error but wont eject the

Customer Question

My cd player says disc error but wont eject the cd. It is a 2013 300 single disc player
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
Unless you were using something like a blank disc that had a label on it then this is going to be a mechanical failure in the unit and most likely it's going to need to be replaced. The repair will be covered under warranty assuming you're still under 36,000 miles.
What you can try is a battery disconnect. Sometimes this will help if it's an electrical issue but if the problem is mechanical then it's going to take disassembly to get the disc out. When the unit is removed and sent back by the dealer, your disc will be returned by the remanufacturing company and the dealer will return it to you.