Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Plymouth voyager: my 1996 plymouth voyager wont start it tries

Customer Question

my 1996 plymouth voyager wont start it tries its very hardest just cnt make the last step...... its not the battery because the radio lights an warning icons all come on and it makes the noise like its starting...... it just wont turn over. i have 4 small kids and am a single mom not much money and in desperate need of help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i might also add the fact that i dont currently have a oil dipstick to check my engine oil...... it has shot all over the inside of the hood i have temporarily stuffed it with a towel but that doesnt help the problem for now. also i smell gas frequently in the cart when im driving. one more thing is it does this laggy thing whn i drive at the same point every time i come out of a tunnel near my house and at that moment it starts to lag it only goes 55 no matter how hard i push the gas
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I will do my best to help. What is the kind of help you are seeking ?
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
hello, just checking in, i am here to help if you need me.