Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

My car has an alarm that looks like a clock. what does that

Customer Question

my car has an alarm that looks like a clock. what does that mean
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received the alarm today the alarm looked to be pointing towards 10 oclock.. Can I still drive the car on the highway about 40 miles round trip or do I need to go directly to a mechanic in the morning.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you find the alarm
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
Is this "alarm" a warning lamp that is showing on the instrument cluster?
If so, is is possible for you to take a pic of your cluster with something pointing to the alarm you are referring to?
If I can see for myself, I would definitely be able to help....
Keep me posted...
Thank you,
Robert
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
I noticed you opened a new question stating that you are having a hard time uploading pics...
We can set up an additional service for direct communication if you like. It appears you added your phone number on your new question. IF you would like a call, please accept the additional service request and We can schedule the call and can send pics back and forth via email....
With good info and pics, I should have no problem answering your question....
Thank you,
Robert
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Customer service has forwarded the picture to me. This lamp that is shown on your picture is the Cruise Control Indicator. It is to display the status of the cruise control (On or off)
Here is your pic:

______________________________________
Please keep in mind, If I haven't clearly answered your question and you need additional info, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer.
Remember, RATING is REQUIRED to credit me for helping you! -- Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or better. It's only then that I am credited... A "Poor" or "Bad Service" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service on your behalf...
Please remember that this site operates on the honor system... Making sure that your expert is paid for good answers is what allows experts to continue working for you and others...