Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler seabring limited: How to dis assemble center console

Customer Question

How to dis assemble center console on Seabring 2010 limited
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fan stoped. Fan switch on console turns on compressor pump and AC. but does not turn on fan in any speed. . Pulled glove compartment and fan has two wires. . Pulled T-stat under compartment thats got no power either. Where is fan resister?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The blower motor resistor is located on the passenger side of the dash in the HVAC housing , you will need to remove the silencer panel from the passenger side of the instrument panel to access it. See the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blower%20moto%20resistor%20May%2012.pdf