Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Chrysler 300: My 2008 Chrysler 300 horn is going off randomly.

Customer Question

My 2008 Chrysler 300 horn is going off randomly. What fuse can I remove to stop this from happening?
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried pulling fuse 4 in the front fuse box but that was not correct
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! my name is ***** ***** I would like to thank you for allowing me to assist you! There is no separate horn fuse, It is protected electronically in the TIPM (under hood electronic fuse box). But to disable the horns you can simply disconnect them. Do this: Open the hood and locate the 2 black plastic panels by the hood latch. Pull those panels up and you will see the 2 horns. Then disconnect the connector at each horn. That will keep them from going off until you get it diagnosed and fixed.
I hope this helps,
Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem?
Chris