Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chrysler 300 C SRT8: 2006 300csrt shifter will unlock but

Customer Question

2006 300csrt shifter will unlock but will not slide down from park. Is there something I can do myself to correct this issue?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I no longer need help. I'm going to get rid of the car and it will be taken care of by the new owner... Thanks.
Glad you got it resolved somewhat. Is there another concern you would like me to try and help with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO, THANKS.
Okay, best of luck.