Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chrysler pt cruiser: I replaced the thermostat so now car doesn't

Customer Question

I replaced the thermostat so now car doesn't overheat but still cant get air conditioner to work whatsup
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Command the AC on and back probe the PCM connector 1 pin 38 brown wire. If the switches, sensors are good, this wire will have ground.
Pull the AC clutch relay, and you should see 2 power pins there. The PCM should be grounding the dark blue/orange wire from the PCM at connector 2 pin 64. Can you check these and let me know the results?
-
It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information/explanations to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & I have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.
Thanks Chris