Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

Chrysler Le Baron: 1998 Lebaron: back window does not respond

Customer Question

1998 Lebaron: back window does not respond to neither its own up/down button nor the drivers buttons. Windows aren't locked. Door behind driver. No sound when I push button. No malfunctioning or sticking or anything before. No accidents.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
Are you sure this is a 1998 Lebaron?
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
Wikipedia says the last year of the Lebaron was 1995, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_LeBaron
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I'm an idiot. It is a LeSabre. 17 yrs old but new to me. Good shape.68,0000 miles. Anyway, unless you can figure out how to activate my account so I can log in, I can't continue. I can't finish any of the pages on the screen (except for the one with my credit card: that one went through) and can't log in. I got to this page by using the link on your email. Anyway, the pages keep timing out. I have to keep reentering all the information or the texts I tried to send from boxes without a send button. The account page keeps rejecting my email address because it's already in use, but it is mine. And then there is no login box for the new password ***** sent for an account that I hadn't even finished "setting up". Then I called and the guy wouldn't give me the user name for the account I already have under that email, one I apparently set up two years ago. I can't remember. But it was asking for a user name and kept rejecting every guess I had. Anyway, I spent so much time trying to get in, that I canceled. I would finish this if I could finish setting up my account or get the information to log in to the old one. I just can't. Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
I sent a message to the moderator about you not being able to login.Now, you say it isn't even a Chrysler but a Buick?
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.
Here is the wiring diagram.It's probably the window motor but I would test it first with a voltmeter.