Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)

Chrysler Sebring: Hi there I got a question i have a car Chrysler

Hi there I got a question i have a car Chrysler sebring 2007 2.4 L ,I replace engine harness fuse box and main harness anthill under dash from another car is possible to reset fuse box to make working my car THANKS
Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name isXXXXX will be helping you today with your question today...

I'm a 15 Yr Chrysler dealership technician and if you replaced the TIPM(Fusebox) from another vehicle, then you have to make 100% sure it's the same part number.. Then you will need to have the TIPM reconfigured with a scantool like THIS to configure it to your vehicle. If you take it to your nearest Chrysler dealership it should run around $100 to reconfigure the TIPM..

I hope this helps, and if you need anymore assistance don't hesistate to ask