Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

I have a 2001 chrys. sebring conv. I turn the key to on i have

I have a 2001 chrys. sebring conv. I turn the key to on i have no radio turn to start nothing happens, all other accessories work, windows, heater blower, lights, trunk release,locks i checked the fuses, relays, charged the battery, checked all connections i'm really stumped.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. Check to see if 20 amp fuse in location 8 of fuse box under hood is blown. Let me know, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my appologies i went out and rechecked the fuses and the 20 amp fuse was indeed blown.

thank you so much the car started

This means the starter has failed, so the fuse will keep blowing. Replace starter and all should be good. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help, thanks Paul.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Works fine now, You were right on track.

Good to hear. Thanks for update and have a great day.