Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)

Chrysler 300 sedan: I have a 2012 chrysler 300 when I insert

I have a 2012 chrysler 300 when I insert a music cd it is unable to read it and it is ejected, I also have problems with playing a SD card which has music on it but the problem I have with that is the name of the artist and the title of the song will appear once I select the song the system repeats my selection but it will not play can you tell if I can correct this problem myself or is it better that I take it to a dealership I only had the car for about two weeks.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name isXXXXX will be helping you today with your question today...

Congratulation on your new vehicle and welcome to the Chrysler family..

I'm a 15 Yr Chrysler dealership technician and I'm very sorry for the issues you are having.. We have had some issues with the radio's in the 2012 Chrysler 300's and there is a software update that the dealership will need to perform to correct this issue. THis will be done free of charge and unfortunatly the way we do it, you can't do it yourself...

I hope this helps, and if you need anymore assistance don't hesistate to ask

Have a greatday,