Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  40+ years experience all makes&models

Car wont start

My vehicle is. a Chrysler Town & Country LXI 2001, when i try to start my car it just makes a 1 click sound. The lights, horn,radio all still works so i take it the battery is good. I open the door put the key in i hear the chime from the door being open, i turn the key all dashboard lights come on and all i hear is click. So please if u have any answers i will b waiting, Thanku have a good day.

Good morning.It sounds like you may have a problem with the starter.I would start at the starter relay (in the under the hood fuse block).Remove the relay and using a jumper wire jump from terminal #30 to #87(the numbers are on the relay)if the starter engages it is good,if it does not then it needs to be replaced.Please let me know what you find and we can go from there,Don
Do you need any more assistance?