Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  25 years certified Chrysler technician and ASE Certified Master Technician

Chrysler 300 Touring: Hi my question is my chrysler 300 radio

Customer Question

Hi my question is my chrysler 300 radio dont wanna turn on i pressed the eject button and it just made a noice like if it was gonna eject a cd but it didnt then i pressed it again and nothing its completely dead . Could u plz help me and tell me what could be the problem
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for allowing me to assist you! The radio may have "locked up" electrically and doing a battery disconnect/reconnect may reset it. So try this: Disconnect the battery negative cable for about 2 minutes and then reconnect it. Make sure that the ignition is off when you do this. Hopefully that will reset the unit. If it does not, then I am afraid that you will need to have the radio replaced. Hopefully the reset procedure will work.

I hope this information helps and let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Chris

Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience: 25 years certified Chrysler technician and ASE Certified Master Technician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for yur fast respond i really appreciate it but i didnt had to do what u said i just turned on my car and out of the sudden my radio started playin again thank you once again .
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Well that is good news Gina. Hopefully it will keep working. Thank you for the positive rating!

Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank chris & may god bless you :)
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome Gina and thank you. I also wish that God will bless you and your family!

Chris