Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler 300 Limited: How do I reset my alarm on my Chrysler

How do I reset my alarm on my Chrysler(NNN) NNN-NNNNmy lights are blinking on and off and it won't start unless I get a jump buy the anti theft is still activated

.

sorry for the delay................

.

.

.

DISARMING ;
Since this model is not equipped with lock cylinder switches, passive disarming of the VTSS is only possible if the vehicle is equipped with the optional Sentry Key Immobilizer System (SKIS).

On vehicles with SKIS, turning the ignition switch to the On position using a valid SKIS key will passively disarm VTSS.

Active disarming of the VTSS occurs when the vehicle is unlocked by depressing the "Unlock" button of the RKE transmitter.

Once the alarm has been activated, either disarming method will also deactivate the alarm.

Depressing the "Panic" button on the RKE transmitter will not disarm the VTSS.

or

Be sure Battery is fully charged
Open Driver Door & LEAVE open

Disconnect the Negative & Positve Battery Cables
Breifly touch the Cable ends together.
Reconnect Positve, then Negative cable
If Alarm sounds, Unlock Doors with Remote, or turn Ignition Switch On

.

If none of the above work, then you will need the use of Dealer DRB Scan Tool to Reprogram & / or Test Alarm System

apprx 1 hour labor

.

.

Once you are done kindly provide a rating based on your experience today.

.

.