Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician

Chrysler 300: On my 2007 Chrysler 300 the Trunk will not open

On my 2007 Chrysler 300 the Trunk will not open with either the Keyfob or button. I also notice this on the front passenger door. Any ideas on what to look at?

Welcome and thank you for allowing me to assist you! I have seen this before, and found a broken wire(s) in that rubber convoluted boot near the right hinge of the trunk lid. Do this: fold the rear seat backs down and crawl into the trunk. Pull on the emergency release handle at the trunk latch to get the trunk open. Once the trunk is open, peel back that rubber boot and check for any broken wires in there and repair as necessary.

I hope this information helps, and let me know if you need further assistance with this.