Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...

Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

My 2007 Chrysler 300C doors wont lock or unlock

Customer Question

My 2007 Chrysler 300C doors won't lock or unlock with the remote key, the seat does not come forward when the car is turned on and most importantly, the security does not seem to be working. I can now unlock my driver's door without the security screaming at me. What's wrong and what do I do? Thank you.

EDIT: 9/4; 7:56 PM CST >> My alarm sounded once this evening when I placed the key in the door to open it. It seems that if I press the unlock button on my remote key, it allows me to use my key in the door without screaming.  However I am still manually entering and locking all doors.  My drivers' seat still does not come forward once the ignition turns on the car. When driving above 15 & 20 miles, the doors do not automatically lock as before.  

Of the alarm system, once I manually lock the driver's & all doors and press the remote key's lock buttom, the alarm signal on my display flashes red for nearly 30-40 seconds -- much longer and more flashes than in its normal use. 

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for responding. In that you are still searching for a professional to address my issue, I and my husband have decided to withdraw the question and go on and take the car in tomorrow morning to our local Chrysler dealer. Therefore, we ask you to credit the $18.00 back to our account and we appreciate the attempt.

Have a good evening,

Jacqueline Mack