Derrick, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.-Automotive Analysis A6-Electrical A8/L1-Engine Performance Cert., CA Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge Tech

Chrysler 300 Touring: Why does the Tire Pressure Monitoring

Why does the Tire Pressure Monitoring System Light on my 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring not go off, even when a mechanic has check the tire pressure in the tires?

The TPM system will display a light in the event of a high or low tire PSI condition, but will also display it if there is a problem.

I am suspecting you have a failed TPM sensor. Unfortunately, the only way to diagnose this is with a Chrysler scan tool. If you purchased it last week, take it back to the dealer and have them check with sensor is bad with the scanner. At that point you can try and negotiate to have them replace the sensor or you can take it elsewhere, but the tire needs to come off to replace the sensor.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions!