Derrick, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.-Automotive Analysis A6-Electrical A8/L1-Engine Performance Cert., CA Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge Tech

Chrysler Sebring limited convertable: Everything works, but

Everything works, but when I turn the key, nothing happens. It won't even click. I replaced the starter relay and the fuses

If your fuses and starter relay are ok, then we should look into a couple of other issues.

First, check to make sure your battery is fully charged and you battery cables are tight and free of corrosion. If they are loose or corroded, tighten/clean them before any further diagnosis.

Also, do you have any aftermarket alarms or security functions installed? These are usually pretty cheap and fail often causing a no-start condition. If not, we can look into other issues.

Next, lets check the starter: while someone is holding the key in the “crank” position tap on the starter with a hammer and if the engine begins to turn over, you have a bad starter. Another way to check is with a test light. With the test light, you should have power at the single (thin) wire going to the starter with the key in the “crank” position. If so, you have a bad starter, if not, you have another problem. Lets look at the neutral safety switch: An easy way to check the neutral safety switch: while holding the key in the “crank” position, wiggle the shifter around in park and in neutral. If it starts, you have a bad neutral safety switch and it will need to be replaced.

You can also try to check the ignition switch by wiggling the key around in it, but they don’t go bad very often on these cars.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions!