Mauricio
Mauricio, Technician
Experience:  15 years experience on all make and models
12133139

Chrysler 300: i have a 2005 chrysler 300. I had trouble in

i have a 2005 chrysler 300. I had trouble in Florida when my engine light came on. It flashed the car bucked than the light came on steady. I took it to a chrysler dealer in Fla. they changed all my plugs and one 02 sensor. I drove home to NY and the light came back on. Took it to another dealer the light went off. The computer was reset , the car passed inspection. Took the car out last night the light came back on the car bucked went about one mile the light went off. Do you have any idea what th problem might be? I would like to take it to my mec. with the info. Thank You

Mauricio :

Hello

Mauricio :

My name isXXXXX assist you today.

Customer:
Mauricio :

1. Your mechanic should be able to see the code store in history, every time the light came on and then goes off the computer store the code in history, I believe the problem will a coil, every cyllinder has a coil, the coil fire the spark plugs and can cause an intermitent problem.

Customer:

i have not rec. any answer. what do i do now?

Mauricio :

Customer: