Mauricio
Mauricio, Technician
Experience:  15 years experience on all make and models
12133139

2006 pt cruiser, front end vibration when moving, front suspension

2006 pt cruiser, front end vibration when moving, front suspension and tires seem to be good

Hello My name isXXXXX'll assist you today.

How fast you have to go to fell the vibration?, also the vibration is on the steerring wheel or you fell on the car?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Feel it if the car is moving at all, doesn't get better as it speeds up. a thud with it. Pulls to the left,tire looks good. Turning left or right is difficult.

I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Vibration occurs only if car is moving at all speeds, under 1 mile per hour too. The steering wheel also moves back and fourth; when the car is not moving, no vibration from engine or steering wheel. The vibration is getting progressively worse. I jacked the front end up and tires or wheel won't shake when I try. The suspension also looked good. All lug nuts are tight.
Hello
The next step is to swap the tires with the back tires. Usually low speed vibration is cause by a broken belt on the tire. Let me know
Let me know thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have low speed and high speed vibration; tires don't have belts in them or knots on them, not old either.
Tires are made with steel belt and rubber. I'm try to tell you is to rotate the tires and let me know what happen. Thanks
Mauricio, Technician
Experience: 15 years experience on all make and models
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Tires have now been rotated. No change in the vibration.

Ok, Next step is to replace the axles.