romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online trouble shooting skills gained by years of experience busting my own knuckles under the hood speak for themselves.

Pacifica: flashing..6 disk them..Any ideas

I have an 05 Pacifica and the dvd player is flashing three lights back and forth above the numbers on the 6 disk won't play any of the disks currently in it and it says ERROR when you try to play one, it also won't eject any of them..Any ideas?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  romee619 replied 4 years ago.
You can try running a dvd lense cleaner through your player, and if that doesn't remedy the problem you may need to replace the dvd player itself.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can't even get a disk to go in player. No way to get a lense disk cleaner in...
Expert:  romee619 replied 4 years ago.
The internals of the dvd player are not usually serviceable which means, sorry to say you may need a new player.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Even if it is still flashing and trying to circulate? It makes the sound like it is trying to eject the disks, but nothing comes out and I know it is loaded with disks.
Expert:  romee619 replied 4 years ago.
Unfortunately the dvd players aren't designed to be serviced if something on the inside fails. It sounds as if a belt drive inside may have jammed or broke.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How do I get the disks out that are in it?
Expert:  romee619 replied 4 years ago.
Unfortunately, there's no safe answer to that without possibly further damaging your dvd player or the discs inside. The service technician that replaces your unit will be able to safely retrieve them for you.