jeepmopar76
jeepmopar76, Chrysler Triple Master Tech
Experience:  32 yr ASE Master tech, 9 yr Chrysler Master Tech 13 years Chrysler Dealership service
16831211

Chrysler Pacifica Touring: How to reset the "perform service"

Customer Question

How to reset the "perform service" warning that comes on whenever I crank the car on my 2006 Chrysler Pacifica?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 5 years ago.

Brad :

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is Brad and I will be assisting you.. Turn key to "On" Position and press accelerator 3 times to floor within 10sec...Turn key off.... It will be reset.. If it isnt.. Try again and press accelerator slowly to floor 3 times within 10sec...

Brad :

If you need anything else, feel free to ask..

JACUSTOMER-mb8jt3ir- :

i tried it but didn't work. Still says perform service. I turn key on, press gas pedal 3 times, and turn key off.

Expert:  jeepmopar76 replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Denny; now let me see if I can help you with your Chrysler question.reseting the light by the gas pedal is only good on 08 and newer Chrysler's. Your Pacifica can be rest by pushing the step button on your info center buttons. once you get the screen that says 0 miles to service, then you hold in the reset button and it will reset to whatever the mile interval that it is set on.