Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Chrysler PT Cruiser: 2006 PT Cruiser windshield wipers not

2006 PT Cruiser windshield wipers not working..How to fix ... replaced only on high..what to do?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. Red/yellow wire is for high speed and brown/white is for low speed...If your not getting signal on low speed wire check to see if it has signal leaving switch....If not replace switch, if so replace/fix wiring between switch and motor. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how to replace caused the engine to slow down...pulling too much juice and
lugging the engine down. the new motor is smoking.
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.

I would check for binding causing motor to over work if it was smoking because switch shouldnt cause it to smoke. Here are replacement instructions but make sure to test before replacing. let me know if you have questions, thanks.