My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will gladly assist you with your vehicle concern.
I am not sure if the vehicle is still in your possession, but if it is, here are the steps and a diagram to assist you. If you have any question with what I have here, please ask.
***** AMP DRAW TEST DVOM ******
Using a digital multi meter, key off and out if ignition, hood bulb unplugged or removed, do the following.
1. Put on safety glasses, Batteries can be explode.
2. Remove negative battery cable.
3. Hook negative lead of meter to negative battery terminal
4. Hook positive lead of meter to negative battery cable.
5. Turn on Meter to AMP test, and open a door. This will test your connection. The
meter should show between 2 to 7 AMPS.
6. shut the door and leave alone for 15 minutes. Now, if the meter reads more
than .020 miliamps, you have a draw.
At that point, systematically remove one fuse at a time and replace until the
draw disappears. That is your system at fault.