Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
You offered no way to diagnose the problem.
If I read between the lines it says "Take it to a dealer" $$$
Not real satisfied with the answer.
Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will gladly assist you with your vehicle concern.
I am not sure if the vehicle is still in your possession, but if it is, here are the steps and a diagram to assist you. If you have any question with what I have here, please ask.
***** AMP DRAW TEST DVOM ******
Using a digital multi meter, key off and out if ignition, hood bulb unplugged or removed, do the following.
1. Put on safety glasses, Batteries can be explode.
2. Remove negative battery cable.
3. Hook negative lead of meter to negative battery terminal
4. Hook positive lead of meter to negative battery cable.
5. Turn on Meter to AMP test, and open a door. This will test your connection. Themeter should show between 2 to 7 AMPS.
6. shut the door and leave alone for 15 minutes. Now, if the meter reads more than .020 miliamps, you have a draw.
At that point, systematically remove one fuse at a time and replace until the draw disappears. That is your system at fault.
Finally the answer I was looking for.
Too late, but the right answer.
Will probably use it in a future troubleshoot.