Rmldaytona
Rmldaytona, Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified. 13 years Automotive Experience.
2499916

Chrysler 300 Touring where is the battery located on a 2006

Customer Question

where is the battery located on a 2006 chrysler 300 touring and what type of battery should I replace it with?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Rmldaytona replied 5 years ago.

rmldaytona :

Hello. Which engine is in this vehicle?

JACUSTOMER-s1edy5tq- : I am not sure
rmldaytona :

If it's a touring, it's likely a V6. The battery in your vehicle is in the trunk. Remove the right side trunk cover and you will find the battery. The battery type is a group 94R. Go with a better brand such as a interstate, diehard, or any good professional battery.

Full Size Image

JACUSTOMER-s1edy5tq- : Can you send this info to my email?
rmldaytona :

Site rules prohibit communication other than through this site for safety reasons. What other information would you like?

rmldaytona :

You can copy and paste this to your computer, the picture you can open, then save to your computer.

JACUSTOMER-s1edy5tq- : None
rmldaytona :

Anything else I could help you with?

rmldaytona :

If your questions have been answered to your satisfaction, please accept. If you need further help...PLEASE feel free to ask as this is why I am here.

rmldaytona :

If your questions have been answered to your satisfaction, please accept so I may be compensated. If you need further help...PLEASE feel free to ask as this is why I am here.