Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

Chrysler: a fuse labled module power thats blows..stereo..dealership

Customer Question

I have a fuse labled module power thats blows out and causes the stereo to go out as well. Someone from a Chrysler dealership told me that the had trouble with the stereos. Would the stereo cause the fuse to blow? I like the factory stereos and have went through several from salvage yards. Should I go ahead and just buy and aftermarket to see if it stills blows the fuse? I have a 1993 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Avenue 3.3 liter engine.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 5 years ago.
Hello, My name isXXXXX to Just Answer. I will do my best to help you with your concern. I'll research this and get back with you asap

Expert:  Robert R replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Sorry about the delayed response, I need to know which box the fuse is in, the one in the glove box or the one under the hood behind the battery? Let me know and I will look it up for you. thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Its the one in the glove box. I have replaced that fuse with a breaker that will reset it self but only after I pull the relay labled as radiator fan relay and plug it back in. I have found that the fuse/breaker, (module power) goes out whenever I hit a bump. I pull the relay for the radiator fan under the hood and plug it back in and the fuse/breaker works again until I hit another bump. I have put a new radiator fan relay in. I was getting a code 35 radiator fan relay circuit indicates an open or shorted condition, and it stills shows that code.
Expert:  Robert R replied 5 years ago.
I need to know what numbered fuse keeps blowing, I'm posting a diagram for you. Just let me know which fuse number so I can research this for you...Click here for fuse chart