Robert
Robert, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

Chrysler Town & Country Touring Where is the IAT/MAF located

Where is the IAT/MAF located on engine of 2009 Chrysler T&C Touring, 3.8 liter engine.
Also, IAT/MAF wire functions and colors.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert replied 5 years ago.

Robert R :

Hello, My name isXXXXX to Just Answer. I will do my best to help you with your concern.

Robert R :

I'll research this to see if I can find pictures, Thanks for your patience while I gather your information.

Robert R :

Hello, Ok your vehicle is not equipped with a MAF sensor but it does have a MAP sensor, I'm attaching a photo of a 3.8l engine with the locations circled for the MAP sensor and the IAT sensor, the IAT sensor is attached to the backside of the hose in the circled area, I'll get the wire colors and pinouts for you an a few...

Full Size Image

Robert R :

Ok here's the connector Pinouts and wire colors for both sensors IAT Sensor MAP Sensor . If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered, clicking "Accept" is greatly appreciated, and of course, thanks for using JA!

Customer:

The wire colors for both sensors did not arrive, only two car sales commercials.

Robert R :

Ok, I'll resend it for you....Hang tight...

Robert R :

Ok, here's a wiring diagram for the MAP and IAT, the wire colors are noted in the diagram. I'm unable to get the connector pinouts but you should be able to figure it out by the wire colors, Click Here for Diagram.

Robert R :

Let me know if that worked...