Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2005 chrysler 300: light comes..gas pedal..the sensors were..coil

Customer Question

my 2005 chrysler 300 ETC light comes on and goes into limp home mode, the gas pedal was replaced because the sensors were bad, but this did not fix the problem, the coil was replaced and still the ETC light flashes and goes into limp home mode. I am getting very frustrated, what can be causing this? The only other code the mechanic came up with is the fuel injector (which is on order), can this be causing it?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you know all P code numbers that are setting?

Which engine do you have?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not know the P code numbers, I have a V6 3.5L engine.

Diagnosing the problem is going to require knowing what codes are set. If you don't know the codes that are setting then you can have them read at most parts stores for free. If the problem has happened since the last time the codes were cleared or battery was disconnected then the codes will still be stored. If you can have the codes read and come back and post them here I'll be able to tell you more about what is going on with it.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok, Thanks

You're welcome!