Chad
Chad, Lead Master Tech
Experience:  Electrical master,Diesel Specialist,Lead tech/ shop foreman
12781541

2008 chrysler: a replacement back up camera..country limited..van

How do I install a replacement back up camera in a 2008 chrysler town and country limited van
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chad replied 3 years ago.

Chad :

.Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.

2.Remove the liftgate light bar.

3.Disconnect the light bar wire electrical connector (4) from the Rear View Camera (RVC) (2).

4.Remove the two screws (3) securing the camera mounting bracket to the light bar.

5.Remove the RVC (2) and mounting bracket (3) from the light bar as a unit.

6.Remove the three screws (1) securing the RVC to the mounting bracket.

7.Remove the RVC from the mounting bracket.
Chad :

I can post the pictures if I switch to Q&A

Customer :

How do I remove the liftgate light bar?

Chad :

1.Remove the liftgate trim panel .

2.Disconnect the power locking latch cable (1) from the exterior liftgate handle (2) and remove the cable from the handle.

3.Disconnect the wire harness connector (3) from the exterior liftgate handle.

4.Remove the two nuts (4) that secure the exterior liftgate handle to the liftgate and remove the handle.
Customer :

How do I remove the liftgate trim panel?

Chad :

1.If equipped, disconnect the power liftgate motor link rod from the liftgate pivot .

2.Using trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, disengage the retaining clips that secure the upper liftgate trim panel (3) to the liftgate (1) and remove the upper trim panel to gain access to the lower trim panel (2).

3.Using trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, disengage the retaining clips that secure the lower liftgate trim panel (1) to the liftgate (2).

4.Disconnect the wire connector from the liftgate lamp and remove the lower trim panel.
Customer :

Please send pictures

Chad :

I have to switch to Q&A to post the pictures

Customer :

ok

Expert:  Chad replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What do I do to get pictures?
Expert:  Chad replied 3 years ago.
graphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphic
Chad, Lead Master Tech
Experience: Electrical master,Diesel Specialist,Lead tech/ shop foreman
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your help