ND-TECH
ND-TECH, CJDR Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Certified and CJDR Master
26707557

Chrysler crossfire: alarm went..unlock..the key fob..immobiliser

Customer Question

I have a chrysler crossfire. This morning I tried to open the door as usual with the remote fob but the door would not open, so I used the key. Immediately the alarm went off and I put the key in the ignition and pressed the unlock and lock buttons on the key fob simultaneously and then turned the ignition - the car would not start but the immobiliser
went on. I have checked the battery and it is full- I have also checked the fuses. Tonight
I have tried again but immediately I put the key in the alarms start and the 4 indicators flash and the car won't start - I am desperate because I am blocking the drive. Please help me - thank you XXXXX XXXXXXXX
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  ND-TECH replied 5 years ago.
Ok well sounds like your SKREEM module has failed. This is the module that controls RKE entry and the alarm. If your rke didnt work and you alarm s going off and will not stop once key is inserted and start that is what has failed. A dealer will have to replace as all keys will have to be programed to it, it will have to be programed to your PCM, the VIN will have to be transfered to the new SKREEM, and key code transfered to it as well