ND-TECH, CJDR Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Certified and CJDR Master

Chrysler: they change everything - cable, box, etc with no results

Customer Question

My 300 M autostick does not work? What would be the reason? At a Chrysler dealer they change everything - cable, box, etc with no results
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  ND-TECH replied 5 years ago.

There are a few problems that could be causing your concern. First thing to check is the fuse in the junction block. Its either labeled either fuse 1 or j8 and is an 10amp fuse. I would check this first. Also there is a separate auto stick switch that could have failed. The only way to verify this is with the DRB III scan tool. Also there is the trans control module. This could have failed as well but also could only be check with the scan tool. Then there is also the wiring that could be causing you problem. I have attached a wiring diagram to assist you. Hope this has been help full

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here