How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mopar Certified Your Own Question
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 11332
Experience:  24 Year Factory Trained and Certified
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Mopar Certified is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how to replace turn signal switch on 99 300m chrysler

Resolved Question:

how to replace turn signal switch on 99 300m chrysler
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer Chrysler my name is Mark.


If you have a tilt steering column you need to remove the tilt lever. the lever is held in place with a single screw. Next you need to remove the plastic covers around the top of the column. There are a couple of screws on the bottom side and then the 2 halves will unsnap so you can remove them.


Now all you need to do is remove the screws holding the switch in place and then install your new switch.

Mopar Certified and 2 other Chrysler Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Once I plugged in the switch the blinkers and hazzard still do not work and the washer fluid stays on continuous.
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 6 years ago.
If you installed a used switch, it sounds like you have a faulty switch.