CDJMasterTech, Chrysler MasterTech
Experience:  Factory trained and certified Chrysler Master Technician, ASE Master Technician

My chrysler 300 (2005) will not turn over, will not start.

My chrysler 300 (2005) will not turn over, will not start. The engine llight comes on and the E light come on
The most likely cause of a no start and no crank condition would be a bad battery. This would make sense if the battery has never been replaced, it is at the end of its life span. The first thing you need to do is try to jump start the vehicle with jumper cables to another car with a good battery, if the 300 starts then the battery is bad. FYI, your battery is in the trunk under the trunk floor. If I have answered your question please hit accept.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm going to try your answer now. I've never replaced the battery I hope that's what's wrong. Oh the head lights still work. ifthe jump doesn't work what's next
I can guide you through diagnostics required if it is not the battery, however it will require a test light for checking electrical power at the starter and starter relay, and also a scan tool to view data from the on board computer. Do you have these tools available? If not you are going to be forced to take the vehicle to a repair shop.