John, triple chrysler master tech
Experience:  43 years,triple chrys ,ase master tech,l1,t2 b5 a1-a8 Hev spec.

Chrysler Voyager: front and back lights and 4 seat belt are required

I purchased a 2006 LHD Chrysler Voyager locally in spain recently.
It was made in the USA and intended for the middle east.
It was than registered in the UK but now both front and back lights and 4 seat belt are required for use here in spain.
Please can you find these parts nearest to where I am in southern spain, and if so how much?
Kind regards, Customer
Hi my name is John.

Here a link to where you can order the parts for your van with the vin number.

Let me know if you need more.

If i have help you,please push the accept button when were done.

Thank you for coosing just answer
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi John,

This is a town and Country Estate Car.

The Vin number shows up through the bottom of the windscreen but this plus the engine and weight number plate under the bonnet is missing and chrysler in the USA have questioned the one showing.

I am obtaining a chasis/vin plate to be secured to the tower under the bonnet.

It could be a major repaired car but would this make any difference to the replacement lights? as the rear indicators blink through a red outer casing which they dont do in the UK and wonder if this is the norm in the mid east where this car was intended for?

I would not know what they used in the mid east.

Can you take apicture of the rear lights aand use the inserter next to the you tube button so I can see them
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

033jpg  032jpg

I have taken one of the left hand rear light and one of the left hand front light.

They are as above but do not know whether you can down load as I am new to this.

Did you use the tree in the box ,the inserter.

It only has the number 033jpg onit,please try again.Is the camera a digital?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

My Camera is a digital.

I have tried as you say but having difficulties clicking in the right place after clicking the insert tree image.

I have pictures in my draft folder but do you have an e mail address I can send these to as I have tried this way also without success?

Regards, Arthur

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Now I will try to get you one of the front light.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
That the same ones i have on my town and country.

You can buy these lamps anywhere in the world.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi John,

Well I do not know what country you are in but here in spain the lights required are specific and the rear lights need to have fog lights incorporated.

This car was registered in the UK and as such the head light beam penetrates to the left while here in spain it needs to penetrate to the right and I see no adjustments for that plus no proper amber section for indicators.

Also as you will see the rear light indicator section is in red so only red indicating lights are shown and are needed in amber.

I have tried to locate these both in San Pedro and Malaga where they are Chrysler agents/dealerships. Either they don`t have them or now they are taking their summer vacation.

Please can you now tell me where I might obtain them? Do they have a code or number reference?

Kind regards,

The ones you have are like the USA have on there vans.

Did you go to the place on line in southern spain and check.

I think you will need to change the wiring harness and the computer,besides the rear tail lamp units to have fog light on the rear of your van.

Did you go to the web site i send you?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for both your e mails.

I am still in contact with web site address you gave me, as they have also asked for additional information.

I have also been in touch with the local Chrysler garage who have now obtained a certificate to enable the Vin number to be etched into the top of the tower housing.

I will now need to enquire from them whether I need to change the wiring harness and computer to accomodate new fog lights/combined rear lights at the rear.

Let me know what else you need.

if i have help you,please push the accept button when were done.

Thank you for choosing just answer