Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIANCE, AUTO AND TRUCK,FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363
Chrysler

I have a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country. The Malfunction Indicator

I have a 2005 Chrysler... Show More
I have a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country. The Malfunction Indicator Light is on - not flashing just on. Gas cap is on good. What could my problem be and what should I do?
Category: Chrysler
replied 7 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX need you to pull codes for me, If you sit in the drivers seat and close the door, You need to cycle the key on/off 3 times ending in the on position, the codes will appear in the odometer window where the mileage is. Can you do this?

Customer reply replied 7 years ago.
Did it - no codes came up. Just the regular odometer.
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 7 years ago.
Did it say DONE? if it didnt, then you did not do it right. You must go to the on position, not start, then off, then on then off, then on. It must be done with in 60 seconds.Tim
Customer reply replied 7 years ago.
did just as you said - nothing - just mileage
Then you will have to take it to aplace to have it scanned.Autozne and othe parts houses will scan it for free, then you can come back to this question and I can help you diagnose it.Tim