Richard, Chrysler Technician
Experience:  Over 24 years of experience as lead tech and shop foreman.

The driver side power window on my 2005 Chrysler Town and Country

The driver side power window on my 2005 Chrysler Town and Country won't roll down. The other windows work fine. What suggestions do you have before taking it to the dealership?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Richard replied 7 years ago.

Hi there!

The first thing I would do is take a rubber hammer and hit the door just below the trim panel while holding the switch in the down position and see if it starts to work. I have had a number of these with stuck motors and some times they begin to work after tapping the door. If it starts to work you will need a window lift motor.

There hasn't been many issues with the power windows in these van's, so give that a try to see if it starts to work. There is realy nothing else I can suggest without pulling the trim panel off, so let me know if it starts to work, Thanks!