How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask David Dill Your Own Question
David Dill
David Dill, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 1314
Experience:  19 years as Technician, 14 years with Chrysler Group LLC
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
David Dill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

2006 Chrysler 300 Limited: I need to replace the EGR valve

Customer Question

2006 Chrysler 300 Limited 3.5L.....Error code P0406 (EGR Sensor A High) Looks like I need to replace the EGR valve. Is this a job I should tackle.......I do most of my repairs. And any tips you can give me would be appreciated!


Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  David Dill replied 8 years ago.

It is not a real bad job to replace the EGR valve, of course if you had a hoist it would be that much easier for access reasons alone. I will shoot you the instructions from Chrysler to help you out. Go to this link for the file

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any other help on this for you.