Arench, Master Technician
Experience:  30-years experience auto and truck repair.

2001 Chrysler Town & Country: OBD II Drive Cycle..emissions test

OBD II Drive Cycle on 2001 Chrysler Town & Country - I still have Incompletes on the 0xygen Sensor and the CAT after driving 130 miles during the week. I need them to complete to pass a NY State emissions test. What are the criteria I need to meet in terms of miles/type of driving to get these to Complete? Thanks.
Greetings from Mikey at Just Answer!

Cat monitor will not run until the O2 monitor runs first.
Monitors will take a long time to set if a malfunction is present. Scan for pending codes with a capable OBD-II scan tool and repair any faults. O2 Sensor codes can take 5 or more complete drive cycles to appear.

Drive cycle:

Fuel tank half full.
Cold start and idle 5 min.
Drive with steady throttle 55 mph for 8 minutes. Do not exceed 60mph.
Park and idle for 3 minutes.
Resume driving at steady throttle 35mph 3 minutes.
Stop engine shut off for 10 minutes.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No codes are present. Once the O2 completes, will the CAT be complete or are there additional criteria for the CAT? I basically need to go get in the car and drive around until these monitors are complete. Thanks for your help.
No additional criteria, thats all. Basically its a rinse and repeat type of thing. I think NY inspection allows you one monitor not ready, so you just need the O2 Monitor. How did the monitors become not ready in the first place?