chrysler cert
chrysler cert, chysler certified tech
Experience:  Chrysler certified,ASE master
5853475

How do I fix Error Code P0441

How do I fix Error Code P0441?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  chrysler cert replied 5 years ago.
Hi,this code is for evap purge flow,What model and engine?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is on a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.4 Liter.
chrysler cert, chysler certified tech
Experience: Chrysler certified,ASE master
The pic i sent you is the purge solinoid,you need to inspect the lines to it for cracks or splits,also when the vehicle is running after a short time of operation this valve will either tick rapidly or a slow bleed you should be able to feel it with your hand,if you do not feel anything it may be faulty.This valve is what is setting your code.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Were on the motor is this located?
Passenger side towards the firewall,those are air conditioner lines above the valve.it is black in color,so its real easy to spot!!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am not finding the item you are pointing too on my car. The area were you have pointed too is similar to my car but there is nothing under the AC connection except the Fender and the Belt system. The only item that I found that might be it was up next to the firewall to the right of the round Container.that the back end of your arrow is resting on. Would this be it?
It is round and has a 2 wire connector,and 2 molded hoses off the bottom of it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
here are two pictures of what I have.graphicgraphic
I cant see what your triing to show me,i see something and it is in the right area,is it black,round about 2inches in diameter with a couple of small hoses on the bottom?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Right in the bottom picture. one side of the line goes over the AC lines and connect up in the front of the car and the other end runs down to the bottom of the car.
No No that is your a\c lines and the silver thing is the reciever dryer,let me find you a better pic,hang tight