moparfl
moparfl, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE and CHRYSLER Master Tech 30 years Chrysler Dodge&Jeep Dealership Exp
13195827

2005 chrysler sebring: what type of antifreeze do i use..door sedan

what type of antifreeze do i use for a 2005 chrysler sebring 4 door sedan and does color make a difference
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  moparfl replied 8 years ago.
yes the color does make a difference the correct antifreeze is a 5 year embittered antifreeze that is orange in color.the Chrysler part number is XXXXX I would make sure not to mix the collant types as it will cause problems
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
SO, WHAT KIND OF ANTIFREEZE IS SUGGESTED PRESTONE, ZEREX, HOAT OR MOPHAR ANTIFREEZE? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT BRAND SHOULD I USE. YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Expert:  moparfl replied 8 years ago.
I would use the mopar brand that I gave you the part number for. that is all I use in all of mine.