Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

I need to replace my head gaskets in my 2001 Chevy Tahoe

Customer Question

I need to replace my head gaskets in my 2001 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L. Was wondering if i can get help on the Step-by-Step process from start to finish? If i can that will be great. Thank You
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Todd M replied 6 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Give me just a few moments, please, to review and retrieve this information for you.

Expert:  Todd M replied 6 days ago.

Here is the information that you have requested. Here I am attaching the replacement information for the intake, the valve covers, the heads, and the installation information for the pushrods and rockers. This combined information should have you covered.

Expert:  Todd M replied 6 days ago.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed

Expert:  Todd M replied 1 day ago.

Just as a reminder, please do not forget to rate the service as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.