Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

When I run my heater or ac for 20 to 30 minutes, the air

when I run my heater or ac for 20 to 30 minutes, the air flow dwindles down to almost nonexistent. Even with fan on high, you can hear it blowing under the dash, but nothing is comim
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: no, there is a puddle of water under the truck after it sits. So far the dealership has relace the dial module, and said they fix a constriction in the accumulator.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2010
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Hopefully my assistance will be appreciated being the fees here are much less than dealerships.

I am sorry you have been waiting way to long on me or anyone else to try and help. I believe I can help on this concern if help is still needed.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
what is our opinion on my problem
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I think it is the actuator module. What do you think?

Many settings use the AC even with heat in use. All air flow goes through the AC evaporator then through the heater core, then out the vents. All of your symptoms indicate the AC system is to blame and is turning your AC evaporator into an ice block that air can not flow through. You need to diagnose the AC system by first off checking the pressures to see if they are out of specs resulting in the evaporator getting to cold.

You should see a rating box on your screen. I strive to provide 5 STAR EXCELLENT answer(s) and hope you rate me the same now or later. If you're not pleased yet. Follow up so I can help more before you rate. Please understand I am here 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week, but I am not here all day. I try my best to minimize your wait time. Rating will keep a post open rather than it timing out in 7 days.

Thanks Moose