Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Chevy Diagnostics
18617752

I was reading about a problem with a blower motor not

Customer Question

I was reading about a problem with a blower motor not running on a 1995 Chevy C1500,my question is does this truck have a control module for the blower?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Does this vehicle have Auto Temp Control (you set the temp, the system does the rest) or Manual (red-blue dial)?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No auto temp
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 16 days ago.

Ok. Great. With manual temp system, there is no blower motor control module. Instead, this system uses a Blower Resistor. If the blower is not working, first, check the fuses. If the fuses are good, you can apply 12v to the blower itself. If it responds, the problem is in the wiring or the resistor. If it does not respond, the blower motor itself is at fault. Please remember to leave a rating using the 'stars' or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 15 days ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 14 days ago.

Hi! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see how you made out? Did you get the problem solved? Any other questions you had on this? Any other info I can provide to better assist?