Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a 2004 Chevy Avalanche 1500 base 2 wheel drive. The

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Chevy Avalanche 1500 base***** The problem I have is that I lost my power windows my power door locks my radio. I also lost my the temperature... fuel.... oil pressure and battery gauges. Also I do not get door chime when key is left in ignition. If i can add that all of the above stopped working at the same time
I also tried to get codes read from my OBD connection but I cannot get a code read from that port. I get a read error. Also have ABS and battery light on on dash.
Also if Idont drive care for a day or 2 my battery is dead and i have to be jumped started.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

It sounds like the body control module has failed which operates all of the electrical accessories including the ones you are having problems with. New module needs to be reprogrammed by dealer, module and installation will cost around $500 at dealership. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.