Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Gmail express 1500 had engine replaced, a week later truck

Customer Question

Gmail express 1500 had engine replaced, a week later truck shut off and would not start back. Engine is turning over and getting fire at all plugs. Scan tool shows code p1626, p0463. Has good fuel pressure on rail leading to the intake.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Van is a 2000 model chev express 1500 engine is a 98 model from a c1500 truck.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 19 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Have you checked for injector pulse?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No injectors are not visable, on this engine. Just the main harness plugging into the spider assembly and I don't have a wiring diagram
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
But engine will run briefly on starter fluid through throttle body
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 18 days ago.

You can check injector pulse through the wiring, you do not have to do so right at the injectors. Here is a wire diagram.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/express1500.pdf

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 13 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris