Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician
94707146

2005 chevy uplander awd disabled lite after engine start

Customer Question

2005 chevy uplander awd disabled lite after engine start than goes out after a few seconds
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to help with your question.

The first thing you need to do is get a scan for codes done, since the warning light is on, this means there will be a code stored in the system. You will then be able to narrow down the problem once you have codes. This could be caused by a few different things. Once you get the codes, let me know and I will be able to further assist you diagnose this issue. Thanks.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. Hoping to be giving you 5 star service.