Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

The dome light will not go out, How do I removal the lens

Customer Question

The dome light will not go out, How do I removal the lens cover
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?
Customer: No manual. The local garage has replaced the passenger side mirror. The electroinc door lock isn't working also. I want to remove the light buld from the dome light.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 1997 blazar. it is the first day od deer season so the grage is closed.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want to get the bulb out and cut the circuit. to pervent the battery friom running down .
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. just wow to bet the lens out of the dome light
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1l9ch8fn90uwla/Dome%20light.pdf?dl=0

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** Thanks

.